- February – Five Steps to Bravery
- March – How to Talk to Children about Coronavirus
- April – Free Coronavirus Care Kit for Parents
- May – How strengths can boost your wellbeing during Coronavirus
- June – Need positive emotions?
- July – Counteracting our Negativity Bias
- August – Three Ways Strengths Boost Wellbeing for Teachers
- September – How Character Strengths Support 21st Century Competencies Required For Success
- October – Do Character Strengths Enhance Academic Outcomes?
- November – How Character Strengths Help You Manage Behaviour
- December – The Science of Kindness
- February – Global Happiness and Wellbeing Policy Report Part 1
- March – Global Happiness and Wellbeing Policy Report 2019 Part 2
- April – PESA National Conference
- May – Contextual Wellbeing
- June – Tips for Wellbeing
- July – Student Engagement
- August – Strength Benefits in the Workplace
- September – Benefits of Strengths for Schools and Parents
- October – Positive Education v’s Wellbeing Programs
- November – How Positive Emotions Reduce Ageing
- December – Growth Mindset Revisited
- January – How to Cultivate Optimism
- February – Are You Needing More Love?
- March – International Day of Happiness
- April – Meeting Martin Seligman!
- May – How To Cultivate Hope
- July – Wellbeing News From Texas – Part One!
- August – Wellbeing News From Texas – Part Two!
- September – Wellbeing Strategies Schools Require
- October – Self Determination Theory and Student Engagement
- November – Gratitude Activities to Enhance Student Wellbeing
- December – Tips to Enhance Kindness
- April – PESA Conference
- May – Growth Mindset
- June – Gross National Happiness – Bhutan
- July – Mindfulness or Meditation
- August – Positive Behaviours for Learning
- September – Strength Based Parenting
- October – 3 Wellbeing Mistakes Schools Make
- November – Volunteering Opportunities for Kids
- December – Thankful Thursday